Yes, you own the worksheets you make. They are 100% yours and belong only to you. You can do whatever you want with them, including sell them. We do not monetize or sell any worksheets created on our site.
However, if you're planning on selling the worksheets you create, we recommend you become a Premium Member, so that you can:
- Save your worksheets as 'private' (only you can see or access them)
- Upload images
- Print without our branding on the bottom of each page
- Have full access to all of our formatting and customization options
Longer, Detailed Answer:
You can post your worksheets for sale on sites like Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT). You can compile your worksheets into a book and sell the book, self-publish it on Amazon, do Instagram giveaways, add it to your Etsy shop, or make it a free PDF download on your personal webpage. You can do whatever you'd like with your creations. Your worksheets will not be sold by My Worksheet maker.
With that said...
There a few things to note:
- All published worksheets are automatically added to the free, public Community Library, which exists to be a free resource and provide inspiration for teachers around the world
- Anyone can view, edit, or download the Worksheets in the Community Library for free. Public worksheets can also be shared through social media and other channels.
- Paid Memberships include the option to keep worksheets hidden. Worksheets saved as 'Private' will not appear in the Community Library. Only the creator has access to view or edit 'private' worksheets.
- All published worksheets include the 'My Worksheet Maker' logo on the bottom. Premium Members have the option of printing worksheets without our branding.
- Premium Membership also unlocks access to all of the formatting features and customization options that help make your worksheets look exactly the way you want
Because of these considerations, we recommend getting Premium Membership if you plan on selling the worksheets you create for commercial use.