To print your great new worksheet, do the following:
- Make sure you're signed in to your account
- Click "Print" on the left hand menu and fill out the worksheet information.
- Click"Make Printable" to publish your worksheet.
Once your worksheet is published, you can print your worksheet, download your worksheet as a PDF, share the worksheet with your students with the custom worksheet link, or share your worksheet on social media.
You can also adjust your print settings, such as printing as an 'Answer Key' (including the red answers) or using the ink saver.
Printing Issues and Saving Problems
If you encounter any issues with saving or printing your worksheets, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you're signed into your account
- Make sure you're worksheet is published (instructions above)
- Try both "Download" and "Print" buttons (you can save Print documents as a PDF).
- Private window: open a private browsing window, log into your account, and print the worksheet (sometimes this works if there's a browser or cache issue)
- Contact us and let us know the issue you're encountering.
- If possible, attach screenshots of any errors (this is super helpful for us and helps diagnose and fix the problem sooner)
Options for printing with Premium Features
Some features and layout options are available exclusively for Premium Members. Premium features are indicated on My Worksheet Maker with a small icon. If your worksheet uses Premium features and you do not have a Premium Membership, you have two options:
- Remove the Premium features listed on the print page from your worksheet
- Upgrade to Premium Membership (or try a trial membership). Any Premium features you've used will be listed on the Print screen.
If you can't figure out what needs changing to remove premium features, please let our support team know the message you're seeing on the Print screen and we'll investigate the issue.